The perfect addition to your 2020 travel plans. #MyTupelo is a vibrant, upbeat, happy city where anything is possible.
Here’s 20 reasons to travel to Tupelo in 2020.
- Fill your belly at fun, local food joints
- Snap that pic at our favorite Instagram-worthy spots
- Feel the beat with live, local music
- There are unique date night opportunities
- Experience our thriving downtown
- Get All Shook Up because we’re Elvis Presley’s Birthplace
- 2020 is Tupelo’s 150th Birthday
- There’s breakfast worth getting up for
- We throw a rockin’ New Year’s Eve Party
- Mississippi’s Only Meadery is here
- We are the home to a Top 10 National Park
- There’s many one-of-a-kind experiences
- There’s various trails to get your walk on
- Is the Center of Positivity and a great weekend trip right in the middle of Birmingham, Memphis and Muscle Shoals
- You can attend the Region’s largest symphony
- Shop ’til you drop with our Three Shopping Districts
- There’s great venues and facilities for sports
- Check out a flea market that the region flips out over
- You can celebrate America’s military history with the Vietnam Veterans Wall, Brice’s Crossroads and the Civil War Heritage Trail
- There’s fun events all year long
Visit #MyTupelo and Imagine What You Can Do Here!