Application requirements –All applications must meet the following guidelines to be considered for funding.
- The event, activity, or project being applied for must be at little or no cost to participants and be inclusive to all demographics.
- Applications must be turned in at least 60 days before the date of the event being applied for, but can not be voted on earlier than 90 days prior to the event. (i.e. if you apply in January for an event in July your application must wait until 90 days prior to be voted on)
- Those receiving CVB matching fund grants are not eligible to receive a Quality of Life grant as QOL is funded through the CVB.
- Applicants must be able to complete all questions on the application and provide any requested documentation.
- If application is approved and funding granted, applicant must submit documentation within 30 days after the event or project is complete detailing how funding was used, as well as details of the success of event or project.
Please email grant applications and all additional documentation to Jamey Logan: Jamey.firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications that meet all guidelines are submitted to the QOL committee to be voted on for approval.
The committee’s decision will then be emailed to the applicant.